Extremely Rare 4 x Mixed Use Buildings to be sold in one line – 702sqm of land area approx
FOR SALE BY PUBLIC TENDER CLOSING TUESDAY 27TH MARCH 2018 AT 5PM DST
Undeniably the best shop fronts on Oxford Street, this is a unique opportunity to secure a large parcel of land with dual street access and parking for 8 cars.
Strategically positioned amongst the area's major landmarks including St Vincent's Hospital, The Verona Cinema, Notre Dame, Victoria Barracks, Law Courts, UNSW Art & Design and only moments to the CBD.
Key features of the property include:
- Character Shopfronts and Facade
- 16m Wide frontage
- High ornate ceilings
- Zoned B4 Mixed Use
- Currently configured as 4 retail shops with 1st floor residence/office
- Full leased potential gross income $470,000 pa + GST
- Development Potential (STCA)
- Great Investment with development upside
- Occupy / Invest / Develop in one of Sydney's most prestigious locations
- Located amongst national and international tenants
The property is surrounded by some of Paddington's best retail/fashion with this end of town traditionally recognised as the cultural and creative hub of Oxford Street. The new era sees Interior Design and furniture fast becoming the Street's main attraction with the likes of MCM House and Jardan Furniture moving in nearby with the property set amongst some of the most stylish furniture, homewares and fashion retailers Sydney has to offer.
- Price FOR SALE BY PUBLIC TENDER
- Property ID 1P5559
- Property Type Retail
- Land Size 702m² approx.
- Building Size 480m²