Unique 2 level 160sqm creative office space with Parking
Positioned only 20 metres from Oxford Street and within a 3 minute walk to the heart of the CBD, Hyde Park & Surry Hills lifestyle amenities. The property offers abundant natural light, its' own entrance lobby from street level and is located within one of Sydney's busiest commercial & residential hubs.
Key features of the property include:
- Ground floor 30sqm (approx)
- First floor 130sqm (approx)
- Open plan layout
- Own street level entrance to a reception/breakout area leading to upper level office
- Double lock-up car space/storage area (shelving)
- Welnis Labs Inspired - Wellbeing protocols focused on human health (See below)
- Data/Electrical cabling
- Private male/female bathroom and kitchen facilities.
- Intercom/security system
- Independent ducted air conditioning
COMMON BUILDING AMENITIES:
- Rooftop barbeque and entertaining area
- Design winning spa and swimming pool
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Resident caretaker
Council Rates: $1,271.00 per annum
Water Rates: $697.00 per annum
Strata Rates: $10,900.00 per annum
This is a wonderful opportunity for an investor or owner occupier to secure a premises within the Surry Hills precinct.
The owner of this property engaged specialists Welnis Labs to upgrade the interior space in line with their wellbeing protocols focused on human health in the built environment. The future occupier is offered further wellness solutions and office fit-out products from international manufacturers at a hugely reduced one-off discounted price upon occupation by contacting Nigel at: welnis.com.au or sitbackandrelax.com.au
The Future Human Office is a pioneering approach to workplace interiors that focuses specifically on the health of employees and is being recognised throughout the world as a potent and powerful best practice; a changing vision towards office design and human health.
Our unique and holistic model focuses on a number of distinct workplace interior protocols that deliver unparalleled levels of health, wellbeing and performance.
The following protocols were commissioned for 20 Poplar St, Surry Hills
- Air Purification System.
- Acoustic Wall Panels
- Human Centric Circadian Lighting System
- Water Purification System
- Posture Supportive acoustic carpet tiles
- Biophilic Plant Elements
- Neuroscience Music System For Improved Productivity
- Non-toxic Zero VOC Paints
"By uniquely integrating wellness programs with wellness interiors we nurture a happy, healthy and engaged team." Nigel
- Price CONTACT AGENT
- Property ID 1P3822
- Property Type Office
- Building Size 160m²
- Water Rates$697 per yr
- Council Rates$1271 per yr
- Strata Levies$10900 per yr