Beautifully Presented Terrace in Quiet Cul-de-sac
Through a welcoming front yard, enter this cosy 2 bedroom terrace, spread over two levels, 8 Jesmond Street blends charm and character.
Features two queen-size bedrooms, built in robes in the master bedroom, a large North facing sundrenched deck flowing from the second bedroom, separate living and dining areas. From entering the home one is greeted with wooden floors, sleek gas kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and a modern bathroom.
Ideal for the entertaining couple or those who enjoy the peace & quiet of suburban living, whilst being located on the doorstep of all of Surry Hills' treasures and only metres away from some of the best restaurants, cafes, bars and shopping that Sydney has to offer.
- Price Price Guide on Request
- Property ID 1P5696
- Property Type Terrace
- Land Size 89m² approx.
- Water Rates$280.67 per qtr
- Council Rates$310.90 per qtr
As Advertised or by Appointment
- Sat 24th of Feb11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thu 1st of Mar11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Sat 3rd of Mar11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thu 8th of Mar11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Sat 10th of Mar11:00 AM - 11:30 AM