“Etwell”- Charming Double Fronted Victorian Home
2 George Street, Marrickville
Fusing classical Victorian architecture with tasteful modern updates, this magnificent double fronted family home ‘Etwell’ exudes quality and grandeur of high proportions.
The traditional glamour of soaring ornate ceilings, detailed architraves, and leadlight windows sets the scene upon entry, whilst a long and wide hallway with polished wooden floorboards leads you off to five bedrooms & living areas with breathtaking dimensions.
‘Etwell’ is situated on a wide street close to public transport and Marrickville/ Dulwich Hill shopping precinct, this fabulous home is a must to inspect and features:
– Spacious bedrooms with built-ins
– Master bedroom with massive built-ins and a bay window.
– Elegant living room with bay window and a marble fireplace
– Main bathroom with a zen-like feel with floor to ceiling windows bringing the outdoors in.
– Dining room with sliding glass doors leading to an undercover alfresco entertaining area.
– Designer kitchen with loads of storage, stainless steel appliances and Caesar stone bench tops
– Walk-in wine cellar/storage room and underfloor heating
– Off-street parking for two cars
– Beautifully landscaped garden set on 500 sqm (approx.)
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.