Randwick City Lodge- A beautifully appointed boutique guesthouse
3 Botany Street, Randwick
|Price||Price Guide On Request|
|Property Type||Land/Development, Hotel/Leisure, Other|
|Land Size||536㎡ approx|
First time offered in 20 years; this charming guesthouse from 1910 has recently undergone renovations to unite period elegance with a sophisticated contemporary aesthetic.
Spread over 536sqm of land it features 21 boutique rooms with kitchenettes (9 fully self-contained) and occupies a premier position just metres to cafes, boutique shopping, parks, cinemas, beaches, schools, light rail, UNSW & Prince Of Wales Hospital.
With long & short term accomodation & additional Air B&B with high yielding income, this truly is a proven & secure investment opportunity in the heart of the highly prized suburb of Randwick.
_ First time offered in 20 years
– 536sqm, zoned R3 medium density residential, FSR 0:9:1, Height 12m
– 21 boutique rooms with kitchenettes, 9 fully self-contained with ensuites
– To be sold fully furnished as a going concern
– Solid investment GAR $467.740 based on 100% occupancy
– Common areas include; rear courtyard with BBQ, laundry room with coin operated facilities & modern gas kitchen with amenities
– Separate office with plenty of storage space
– All rooms feature digital combination locks
– Secure lock up garage with additional car space
– Ultra convenient location, walking distance to all that Randwick has to offer
DETTORRE REAL ESTATE
Dominic Dettorre – 0411 389 384
Samuel Pacitto-Rusconi – 0403 062 850