A Grade Creative or Traditional Refurbished Office Space Designed by Renowned SJB Architects
727 George Street, Sydney
727 George Street offers A-Grade office space in the bustling City South precinct of the CBD.
The building has recently undergone a full refurbishment by renowned architects ‘SJB’.
Flexibility is key within the building as the owners are offering whole floor plates contiguously or individually, with the options of traditional corporate fit outs or creative open plan floor plates.
• Traditional & creative open plan whole floor or fitted options.
• Building signage.
• Air Conditioning
• Exposed Services
• Basement Bike Racks
• Shower and bathroom Amenities
• Fibre Internet
• 60sqm Balcony on Level 5
• Newly refurbished amenities.
• Loading dock & goods lift.
• Pleasant unrestricted outlook with good natural light.
• On site cafe.
• High pedestrian activity.
Parking & Transport:
• Rawson place light rail stop. (directly opposite)
• Bus interchange. (opposite)
• Central Station. (2 mins walk)
• Wilson Parking. (adjoining)
• 4 x parking space. (onsite)
• Level 2: 580m2 + terrace 137.9m2 (Leased)
• Level 3: 250m2 to 580m2
• Level 4: 580m2
• Level 5: 517.3m2 + balcony 60.9m2
• TOTAL OFFICE: 2,257m2
• TOTAL OUTDOOR: 198.8m2
The building also offers potential signage rights.
For floor plans, or to arrange an inspection please contact the exclusive marketing agents:
0410 093 392
0499 202 034