ACME and Co Designed Exclusive and Secure Office With Courtyard Terrace
Ground/74-76 Campbell Street, Surry Hills
|Property Type||Offices, Showrooms/Bulky Goods, Retail|
The MUSE Building occupies a five story heritage listed building formerly home to Chung Lun & Co Clothing Manufacturing.
The building has undergone a multi-million dollar fit out and offers a meticulously designed whole building opportunity for a company who lacks the time/capital or resources to undertake an office build or fit-out.
The opportunity encompasses all operating costs and a designer fit out to enable a company to seamlessly make the move and know their costs up front.
– Ground and Lower Ground (300sqm approx.)
– Building Designed by ACME and Co
– Fully fitted with immaculate furniture
– Internet (Fibre) up to 500mpbs
– Business Class Printing
– Electricity Usage/Cleaning/Water Usage/Internet/Full Security all inclusive
– Bathrooms and Kitchen
– Shower Facilities
– Exterior Ground Floor Private Courtyard for up to 18 people
– Library and Espresso Bar Break out Room with Lounge Seating
This is truly the most exclusive building in Surry Hills, providing an opportunity that know other building offers in the city fringe.
This area is also home to some of Surry Hills most popular bars and restaurants, including Wild Rover, Tios, Play and Bar H, Long Grain, Nomad and Fire Door.
Inquire through the Exclusive Agent for an Information Memorandum or an Inspection time:
0410 093 392