Ground Floor DA Approved Restaurant/ Bar
Ground Floor/78 Campbell Street, Surry Hills
|Land Size||87㎡ approx|
78 Campbell Street is anchored by a DA approved, 58 patrons, 87.9sqm ground floor hospitality venue with basement storage and Liquor Licence lodged and pending.
The restaurant has a separate Campbell Street entrance from the commercial floors above and is connected to the lobby through a large steel glass sliding door.
Outdoor seating (pending separate DA approval) provides a unique and dynamic street level energy to the entrance located within Surry Hills inner-city creative and hospitality precinct.
DA Approved Trading Hours
Indoor: Monday – Sunday 10am – 12 midnight
Outdoor: Monday – Sunday 10am – 10pm (pending DA)
– 87.9sqm hospitality venue
– Approved 58 patrons
– Rear sky light providing good natural light
– Custom fabricated front steel doors and windows
– Three compliant bathrooms, including basement disabled toilet
– Air conditioning fitted off with touch controls
– Commercial kitchen exhaust ducting and 1000L/sec commercial exhaust installed
– Burnished Concrete floor
– Grease arrestor (1500 L)
– Fire & sprinkler compliance
– Services power, gas, water and data cable run to pre-fit stage
– Lockable 10.9 sqm basement room for preparation, cold and general storage
– Basement bin room
Liquor Licence lodged and approval pending.
For further information or to arrnage a time to inspect the property, please feel free to contact the exclusive agents;
Tom: 0412 891 330
Shane: 0410 093 392