Rare three level apartment in near new complex
21/1 Danks Street, Waterloo
|Price Guide||Price Guide On Request|
Open by private appointment only
Located within one of the area’s most sought after complexes – “Warehouse 1”, this compelling tri-level home is sure to please!
Immersed amongst renowned galleries, furniture, design stores, eateries and restaurants this property is situated in the heart of Waterloo & you will enjoy the best of city fringe living. Explore vibrant neighbouring villages of Surry Hills, Redfern and Alexandria, or use Waterloo train station to commute to anywhere.
– Formal living area with timber flooring
– Separate kitchen/meals area with 40mm stone benchtop, gas cooking, dishwasher, striking feature splashback and air conditioning
– Floor to ceiling glass doors lead to a delightful alfresco courtyard with established planting and gas bayonet for your BBQ
– Master bedroom with soaring ceilings, built-in wardrobes and air conditioning
– Spacious second bedroom with built-in robes and air conditioning
– Great use of glass louvres
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.