Grand terrace on 202sqm of land - Potential to value add
149 Reservoir Street, Surry Hills
|Price Guide||For Sale|
Situated on a beautiful tree-lined street and set upon approximately 202sqm of land. Offering generous proportions, high ceilings, period features and great indoor/outdoor flow over 3 spacious levels.
Liveable as is, this home also offers the astute buyer a great opportunity to explore its renovation potential and capitalise on the convenient location.
– Kitchen opens out to a private garden courtyard
– Rear lane access with potential to add parking or subdivide land (STCA)
– Five well sized bedrooms, freshly presented with ample space
– Main bedroom with private balcony and separate additional kitchenette
– Two well-presented bathrooms
– Large laundry and generous storage area with external toilet
– Ornate fireplaces throughout
– Renovate and value add (STCA)
– Heritage rich setting in Darlinghurst’s arts and entertainment hub
– Central Inner City location, easy access to the harbour, beaches and parklands
– Walk to Crown Street’s dining hub and Paddington boutiques
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.