Renovated Park-Side Home Offering Unbeatable Convenience
83/16 Boronia Street, Kensington
|Price Guide||Price On Request|
Light filled with a modern renovation and situated on the top level of a well-maintained security building in a wonderfully convenient park-side address. This well-proportioned home features streamlined interiors throughout and stunning northerly views over Royal Randwick Racecourse and the city skyline.
Perfectly positioned moments to transport, shops, schools and a 5 minute stroll to Centennial Park. This property presents an outstanding home or investment opportunity for an astute buyer.
– Set on the top level of an upgraded security block with lift access
– Bright open plan living/dining dressing in fresh neutral tones
– Southern aspect with views across port botany southern Sydney
– 2 double bedrooms, main with built-in robes
– Floor to ceiling glass doors open to a north facing balcony
– Sleek Caesarstone gas kitchen, quality appliances, breakfast bar
– Modern bathroom and a large separate internal laundry
– Secure under cover parking on title
– Stroll to trendy cafes & eateries
– Close to the Supa Centre and the East Village marketplace
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.