Contemporary two bedroom apartment located in the Arthouse Complex!
35/2-6 Danks st, Waterloo
|Price Guide||$750 Per Week|
Agent on Site: Nook 0484 100 010
PLEASE NOTE: When attending our open homes, please ensure you wear a mask at all times Failure to comply with wearing a face mask will deem you unable to enter our properties.
The ARTHOUSE complex delivers an innovative take on urban living with design cues derived from a fusion of historic references and visionary contemporary designs. Offering a complementary combination of natural materials, modern finishes and a seamless indoor-outdoor floorplans.
– Light filled Apartments with generous living, dining & kitchen area’s
– High-end kitchens with stone bench tops & Integrated Mielé gas appliances
– Large rooms with custom built-ins
– Bathrooms are stunning, with features & finishes that complement the industrial theme
– Cross ventilation & ducted air-conditioning
– Ambient communal rooftop with sweeping district views
– Secure undercover parking
– Security building with lifts, intercom access & visitor parking
– Set in the heart of design/café hub + 10 mins to the CBD
– ARTHOUSE has been awarded with the Green Star Energy Smart rating
– Pets considered upon application
Immersed amongst renowned galleries, design stores, eateries and restaurants ARTHOUSE is situated in the heart of Waterloo & you will enjoy the best of city fringe living. Explore vibrant neighbouring villages of Surry Hills, Redfern and Alexandria, or use Waterloo train station to commute to anywhere.
Available now for 6- 12 month lease
1. During our open homes we are discouraging physical contact
2. Please keep 1.5m distance from other people
3. Hand sanitiser are provided & we encourage use
4. 5 people max in the property (if it is a studio/ small apartment 2 people max)
5. If you are feeling unwell, please do not enter. Register your interest with the agent & we will give you a virtual tour.
6. If you have within the past 14 days been overseas / living with someone who has recently been overseas or been in contact with someone infected with COVID-19 please do not enter.
7. When attending our open homes, please ensure you wear a mask at all times Failure to comply with wearing a face mask will deem you unable to enter our properties.
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.