Freshly painted bright light studio in sought after location
101/220 Goulburn Street, Darlinghurst
|Price Guide||$410 Per Week|
10:00am _ 10:15am Sat 23 Jan+Calendar
Open inspection : Saturday 23/01/2021 at 10:00-10:15 pm
Agent: Martina 0438 316 978
PLEASE NOTE: When attending our open homes, please ensure you wear a mask at all times Failure to comply with wearing a face mask will deem you unable to enter our properties.
This bright studio suiting those demanding quality and convenience. Featuring smart use of space with:
– Spacious bathroom and balcony revealing city skyline views
– Light filled open plan living flows to balcony
– Bright bedroom with built in robe with plenty of storage
– Air-conditioning throughout
– Brand new carpet
– Located on the 13th Floor of the security building with renovated communal swimming pool and spa
– Internal laundry taps/ communal laundry on each floor
– Free access to stunning 360 sky views of Harbor Bridge and Opera House
– Perfect inner city lifestyle only moments to CBD, meters to cosmopolitan Oxford Street, cafes and shopping
Available 18/1/2021 for 6-12 month lease
1. During our open homes we are discouraging physical contact
2. Please keep 1.5m distance from other people
3. Hand sanitiser are provided & we encourage use
4. 5 people max in the property (if it is a studio/ small apartment 2 people max)
5. If you are feeling unwell, please do not enter. Register your interest with the agent & we will give you a virtual tour.
6. If you have within the past 14 days been overseas / living with someone who has recently been overseas or been in contact with someone infected with COVID-19 please do not enter.
7. When attending our open homes, please ensure you wear a mask at all times Failure to comply with wearing a face mask will deem you unable to enter our properties.
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.