Offered for the first time in 40 years
3 Goodlet Street, Surry Hills
|Price Guide||Price On Request|
Tucked away behind Cleveland Street’s celebrated dining and entertainment hub on a quiet & leafy one-way street, just a short stroll to fabulous cafes, restaurants and pocket bars with easy access to the CBD.
This charming terrace offers loads of character throughout and is designed to maximise space and natural light with free-flowing living spaces upon entrance. Spread over 2 levels and offers 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom set on 108 sqm of land
Ready for you to move right in or explore its renovation potential and capitalise on the convenient location.
– Wide frontage & high ceilings
– Rear lane access
– Large & open living and dining area
– New Kitchen with access to courtyard
– Separate laundry area with plenty or storage
– Refreshed bathroom
– Master bedroom with balcony
– Short walk to Prince Alfred Park Pool
– Stroll to upcoming light rail & Central Station
– Minutes to the city, high rental demand
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.