Architecturally designed for cosmopolitan living
6/35 Roslyn Street, Rushcutters Bay
|Price Guide||Price Guide On Request|
This stylish apartment has been recently renovated by architect, Nick Gurney. Designed with a focus on organisation and space it features clever streamlined solutions for increased storage and boasts an open plan layout with a comfortable separate sleeping alcove.
Situated to the rear of the building in a quiet one-way street only moments to all amenities and the CBD. This truly is perfect for cosmopolitan living.
– Renovated by architect Nick Gurney
– Unique interior design to maximise space and comfort
– Wall – to – wall sliding doors
– Separate sleeping alcove with built-in storage
– Stylish new gas kitchen with clever storage for appliances
– Refurbished modern bathroom
– Contemporary design throughout
– Access to sunny communal rooftop and laundry
– Located in a boutique apartment block of 18
You won’t want to miss out on this gem!
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.