Penthouse Luxury Living
Penthouse/6 Danks Street, Waterloo
|Price Guide||Price Guide On Request|
Open by private appointment only
The ARTHOUSE complex delivers an innovative take on urban living with design cues derived from a fusion of historic references and visionary contemporary designs. Offering a complementary combination of natural materials, modern finishes and a seamless indoor-outdoor floorplan spanning over 117sqm, penthouse 41 will impress.
Immersed amongst renowned galleries, furniture, design stores, eateries and restaurants ARTHOUSE is situated in the heart of Waterloo & you will enjoy the best of city fringe living. Explore vibrant neighbouring villages of Surry Hills, Redfern and Alexandria, or use Waterloo train station to commute to anywhere.
Designed by award-winning architect Derek Raithby and completed by the industry recognised developer SSRB you can be assured of a timeless and well-constructed complex.
– North facing & light filled living, dining & kitchen area
– Floor to ceiling glass doors opens up seamlessly to large entertainers balcony
– High-end kitchen with stone bench tops & Integrated Mielé gas appliances
– Large rooms with custom built-ins, master with walk-in robe, ensuite + balcony access
– Bathrooms are stunning, with features & finishes that complement the industrial theme
– Cross ventilation & ducted split air-conditioning throughout
– Ambient communal rooftop with sweeping district views
– Secure undercover parking for two cars + storage cage
– Security building with lifts, intercom access & visitor parking
– Set in the heart of design/café hub + 10 mins to the CBD
– ARTHOUSE has been awarded with the Green Star Energy Smart rating
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.