East Redfern Terrace with Further Opportunity in Parkside Position on the City Fringe
725 South Dowling Street, Redfern
Directly opposite Moore Park and Centennial Parklands, this classic Victorian terrace includes secure parking with rear lane access and offers space, character and convenience. The home features large rooms with hallmark details, along with generous living areas, versatile accommodation and two balconies. Comfortable now and providing scope to personalise for added style and value, it occupies an exceptional position within moments of scenic parklands, transport and the vibrant restaurants and cafes on nearby Crown, Bourke and Danks Streets.
– Spacious formal living and dining areas each with vintage fireplace
– Large updated eat-in kitchen with quality appliances, gas cooking
– Bedrooms include versatile 4th bed with mezzanine area & balcony
– Master has double glazed windows, terrace balcony and park views
– Full bathroom upstairs, laundry and second w/c on the ground floor
– Rare dual staircases, high ceilings, floorboards, elegant shutters
– Paved courtyard/parking space with roller door and rear lane access
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.