DA approval for subdivision
93 Stanley Street, Darlinghurst
|Price Guide||For Sale|
Enter through the Victorian façade and you are greeted with features reminiscent of the 1800s. Detailed high ceilings, stained glass windows, separate living areas, beautiful marble fireplaces, and huge rooms are just a few of the homes historic features. With an added bonus of making this property your ideal home & income by utilising the 1-bedroom terrace that has separate access from Chapel Street, creating a truly rare opportunity.
Move right in or explore its further renovation potential and capitalise on the convenient location. This is your chance to create a truly contemporary masterpiece befitting its fashionable urban village setting.
– 3-bedroom terrace + 1-bedroom terrace from Chapel Street
– Ideal home & income potential
– DA approval for subdivision
– Traditional Victorian layout with large rooms and a central courtyard
– Period features throughout, high ornate ceilings, stained glass windows & marble fireplaces
– Large master bedroom with balcony & ornate fireplace
– Capitalise with the potential to renovate & value add (STCA)
– Prized inner city setting just footsteps to a world of arts, fashion, and entertainment
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.