Two Terraces on a Prime Corner Position with DA Approval
165A & 165B Palmer Street, Darlinghurst
|Price||Price On Request|
|Property Type||Land/Development, Other, Offices|
|Land Size||292㎡ approx|
A unique and rare offering of two imposing terraces positioned side by side, on a substantial corner site in a cool city-fringe location.
Connected both inside & out via a covered central courtyard, and split over two levels. Showcasing beautiful heritage features throughout including several ornate marble firplaces, high ceings, huge rooms and the added bonus of valuable secure parking for up to four cars.
Set on one title, this property is currently occupied as multiple lettings presenting the opportunity to subdivide and convert into two grand homes (STCA).
Positioned in a private and central inner city location, that is simply a matter of moments to restaurants, Sydney CBD, The Domain, Art Gallery of NSW and other famed landmarks.
– Two mirrored terraces on a single title
– DA Approved for a boutique hotel
– 292 sqm of land with 4 car parking
– Internal size is approx. 320sqm
– Mixed-use zoning, 3 street frontages
– Awaiting transformation, huge potential
– Central covered double-height courtyard
– Potential to subdivide and value add (STCA)
– Various multipurpose rooms/storage
– Rear Lane access from Rosella Lane
– Corner block, marble fireplaces & high ceilings
– Set in a proud row of historic terraces called ‘Bakers Dozen’ c1903
– Quiet pocket of Darlinghurst, walk to the CBD & landmarks