F&B OPPORTURNITY - Corner position three-level freehold building with rear lane access
245 Oxford Street , Darlinghurst
|Property Type||Retail, Offices, Medical/Consulting|
|Land Size||97㎡ approx|
Oxford Agency is pleased to offer this F&B opportunity on vibrant Oxford Street, bounded by South Dowling Street and Flinders Street and opposite Darlinghurst Road & Victoria Street.
Key features of this Darlinghurst character building include:
– Impressive north facing property
– Fully fitted bar/restaurant with a current liquor license
– Ground and first level accommodates kitchen and patron seating, the basement consists of storage, cool-room, and separate male and female toilets
– Currently suited to F&B operators
– Gross building area approx. 190 sqm
– Land approx. 97sqm
– Rear Street access from Sturt Street
Moments to St Vincents Hospital and with famous neighbours including The National Art School, Beauchamp & Stonewall Hotel, Dimitri’s Pizza and Kinselas. Take advantage of the high 24/7 foot traffic and capitalise on this inner-city location, only minutes to the CBD.
Contact Daniel Marano now for an inspection 0430 458 223