Deceased Estate, first time offered in over 80 years!
54-56 Darling Street, Balmain East
|Property Type||Land/Development, Medical/Consulting, Retail|
|Land Size||218㎡ approx|
Situated on a North facing corner block, in the beautiful harbourside suburb of Balmain East, is a rare & exciting opportunity to purchase this original mixed-use property on approximately 218sqm of land.Offered for the first time in over 80 years, this property is generously proportioned and is patiently awaiting a transformation. It presents unlimited potential and boundless possibilities to recreate/rebuild a contemporary residence & commercial shop/office front (STCA).
Spoilt with a full view of Sydney Harbour Bridge at your front doorstep, stroll down the street to the water’s edge and take in the beauty of Sydney harbour from multiple foreshore walks. Set in a popular village hub, surrounded by charming period homes, eclectic shopping & dining precinct and metres to city buses and the ferry wharf.
– North facing corner position
– Mixed-use property on approximately 218sqm of land
– Commercial office/shop, 2 x 1 bedroom unit & 1 x 2 bedroom unit
– B1 Zoning & FSR 1:1
– Huge potential to value add (STCA)
– Lock up garage & storage
– 100m to Balmain East Ferry Wharf
-Full view of Sydney Harbour Bridge from your front door
– Ideal for home & income opportunity
– Additional storage in the basement & attic
– Two street frontage with access to garage from Johnston Street
– Moments to shops, markets, schools, foreshore parks & walks
Open Inspection: Thursday & Saturday 11:30am – 12:00pm
Auction: Onsite 31st October 2020 at 12:00pm (registration from 11:30am)