Raw & Rare Opportunity
6 Waterloo Street, Surry Hills
|Price||Price On Request|
|Property Type||Industrial/Warehouse, Land/Development|
|Land Size||162㎡ approx|
City fringe warehouse with multiple uses presents a great opportunity for an owner occupier, or investor to capitalise on a freehold warehouse.
Situated in a vibrant city fringe enclave neighbouring the CBD, it is metres to Oxford & Crown Street and offers huge potential to revamp, recreate or rebuild (STCA), it is situated on 162sqm of land & features high ceilings with exposed beams, NYC style apartment living with separate self-contained studio and a 3 car garage.
– A rare freehold warehouse over two floors
– Offering multiple lettings/usages
– High ceilings & exposed beams
– Wide frontage
– 3 car garage
– Zoned R1, FSR 1.5:1, HOB 9.9m
– 162sqm of land approx.
– Scope to further update (STCA)
– A lapsed DA approval for a 3rd level
– Within close proximity to Central Station, Newly constructed Sydney Light Rail, Crown Street, Oxford Street, Elizabeth Street and Sydney CBD