Character Packed Office / Showroom Conversion with Exposure
789 Botany Road, Rosebery
|Property Type||Offices, Showrooms/Bulky Goods, Industrial/Warehouse|
Located on Botany Road in the city fringe suburb of Rosebery and just a short distance to the $1.7 billion Green Square Town Centre, 789 Botany Road is in close proximity to Green Square Train Station, Sydney CBD & Airport.
789 Botany Road is ideally positioned within one of Australia’s largest urban renewal growth spots and adjacent to the area’s best eateries; Black Star Pastry, 3 Blue Ducks & Messina. Also nearby are IGA and Coles supermarkets and the major retail outlets Harvey Norman, Bunnings Warehouse, Officeworks, Domayne, Eastlakes Shopping Centre and Alexandria Homemaker Centre.
789 Botany Road is a beautifully appointed warehouse conversion offering high clearance exposed ceilings, fantastic natural light and creative feel. Located in the heart of South Sydney with exposure to thousands of passers-by daily.
Key features of the property include:
• Areas from 1,200-2,600sqm
• Creative standalone building with naming rights and brand exposure
• Will suit a wide variety of users with broad B7 zoning
• Secure undercover parking
• Expansive frontage to Botany Road
• Dual street access
• Large entertainment balcony
• Premium quality facilities and finishes
• Polished concrete floors and exposed timber trusses
• End of trip facilities
• Walking distance to Green Square Station
Cal today to inspect