FULLY FITTED OUT MODERN RESTAURANT WITH HUGE STREET EXPOSURE
965 Bourke Street, Waterloo
|Property Type||Retail, Offices|
Located in the heart of Waterloo, one of the fastest-growing areas in the country, this retail space is 4km from the Sydney CBD, 600m from Green Square Station and Town Centre, and close to the new Metro Train Station (under construction) at Waterloo.
Along with Green Square station there are current and planned facilities including an aquatic centre, a multi-purpose sports field, community library, creative Hub, parks lands and childcare centre. The Waterloo-Zetland area alone has a massive population of 32,300 within 13,200 homes. Within a 2k radius and in the directly surrounding suburbs, there is a huge and extremely dense population of 77,877 in over 35,000 dwellings, ensuring a massive catchment area of potential new customers. The Green Square Town Centre is a 2 minute walk and is the largest regeneration and development project in the entire country. You are right in the middle of it all!
This impressive 266sqm commercial space is situated on an extremely busy corner position, has excellent Bourke Street frontage and exposure with floor to ceiling glass shop fronts. Thousands of cars pass this position every single day.
As part of Taylors House a booming office and retail building precinct with several well-known tenants, this well-designed fully-fitted food and beverage space can be moved into immediately ready for your business to start straight away.
– Save money with existing fitout
– Highly functional layout with commercial kitchen / restaurant space
– Fridge/Freezer with several additional temperature control appliances
– 2/3 private rooms – 1 large entertainment/function room with television and sound system
– Separate cashier and bar upon entry with built-in bar fridges and sinks
– Ducted air-conditioning, camera security system, modern private bathrooms
– Huge street and brand exposure
For more information or to organise an inspection, please contact one of the exclusively listed agents.
Alex Nabung – 0433 855 946
Daniel O’Brien – 0404 860 747
Daniel Marano – 0430 458 223