Charming Californian Bungalow
14 Tweedmouth Avenue, Rosebery
This charming bungalow is a wonderful reflection of a bygone era featuring lead light windows, high ornate ceilings, polished timber floors and a traditional fireplace. Positioned on a sunny level 544sqm block with off street parking and beautifully landscaped gardens.
– Freestanding, 544sqm with off street parking
– Charming Bungalow with original character features
– Large landscaped front & backyard
– North facing backyard features workman’s shed
– Decked outdoor entertaining area spans the width of the block
– Formal front lounge room with traditional feature fireplace & bay window
– Modern gas kitchen with Island bench
– Open plan kitchen, living & dining flows out on to the backyard
– Master bedroom with built in wardrobe and en-suite
– Separate internal laundry off kitchen
– Family friendly setting, short walk to the Cannery cafes & restaurants
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.