Gorgeous home on Sydney City’s Edge
143 Young Street, Redfern
|Price Guide||Price Guide On Request|
Behind the traditional facade of this superb inner-city home lies a cleverly designed three-level interior that is surprisingly spacious, exceptionally private, filled with natural light, finished with many high-end inclusions and offers a great layout for in/outdoor entertaining.
Positioned in a quiet leafy pocket just meters to Dank Street’s food & shopping hub, all amenities at Surry Hills and Redfern shops and train station.
• Light filled interiors featuring a generous downstairs living space with air conditioning and seperate dining area
• Fold-out doors open seamlessly to a private and sun filled courtyard at the rear
• Three good sized bedrooms include a master with walk-in wardrobe
• Upper level bedroom and study space with air conditioning plus excellent storage throughout
• Modern kitchen with sleek gas fittings and generous dining space
• Two spacious bathrooms, with the main featuring a deluxe spa bath
• DA approved plans to further extend the lower level living area as well as possibility to add additional bedroom on ground floor.
• Great inner-city location, close to food, shopping & transport.
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.