Mixed-use terrace with potential
150 Abercrombie Street, Redfern
|Price Guide||Price On Request|
Astute investors and owner occupiers will immediately recognise the current and long-term value of this sort after offering on the cusp of Redfern/Darlington. This solid two level mixed-use Victorian terrace comprises of a large open plan ground floor retail space with street frontage and three spacious bedrooms upstairs. The opportunity exists to add to your investment portfolio and/or owner occupy the whole or part of the property and take advantage of the potential to renovate adding immediate value whilst capitalising on the ongoing gentrification of this convenient inner city pocket. Convenience of walking distance to Redfern’s burgeoning bar and restaurant scene, Sydney University, Carriageworks, RPA, Redfern Station and CBD.
– Site area: 155sqm (approx.)
– Versatile mixed use zoning
– 5.7m wide frontage
– Large open plan design with 3.8m pressed metal ceilings
– Currently fully owner occupied
– Ground level is mainly open plan with side courtyard, kitchen, bathroom, separate laundry, back room & large LUG for 1-2 cars
– Upper level comprises of 3 king-sized bedrooms and bathroom with separate bath/shower
– Development potential for an extra level (STCA)
– Period features such as high ornate ceilings, original fireplace, exposed beams & arched doorways
– Sunlit side alfresco area
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.