Transform and create an inner city haven
162 Commonwealth Street, Surry Hills
Patiently awaiting a creative transformation, this original terrace is spread over 2 levels and retains some original features. Presenting a superb opportunity to move in or capitalise on its potential to renovate & value add.
Set upon a 72 sqm of land and well-positioned in the heart of Surry Hills, just a short stroll to world-famous Crown & Oxford Street. It ensures inner city convenience, with urban cafes, coffee hubs and shopping options up the road, as well as Central Station only 300 metres away.
– Retaining original features and traditional layout
– Separate living & dining area with fireplaces
– Rear courtyard
– Combined bathroom & laundry
– Master bedroom features North-West facing balcony
– Scope to completely redesign and create a unique inner city home (STCA)
– Walking distance to Woolworths, parklands, daily amenities
– Close proximity to local schools, Crown Street and the city
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.