Top Floor Light Filled Apartment with City Views
136/169-175 Phillip Street, Waterloo
|Price Guide||Price Withheld|
Boasting a prized top floor position in the exclusive ‘Warehouse 5′ complex, this contemporary designer apartment is drenched in northerly light and offers style, superior quality, and space.
Featuring an open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area that extends on to a full width entertainers’ balcony enjoying superb city skyline views.
It enjoys a vibrant urban locale, just metres from the thriving Danks Street dining scene.
– Expansive 9m wide north-facing top floor apartment
– Full width terrace via sliding doors for easy in-outdoor living
– Generous open plan layout with zoned lounge/dining
– Stainless steel kitchen with Smeg gas fittings
– Bedrooms with mirrored built-in-robes, Master with balcony & ensuite
– Main bathroom with mosaic feature tiles & bathtub/shower
– Sleek designer interiors, high-ceilings & bathed in natural light
– Air con, storage, concealed laundry, lift access to secure car space
– Footsteps to Dank Street eateries, Coles, buses
– Minutes to Green Square Station, Moore Park and East Village
– Stroll to city bound buses, Crown Street bar and restaurant scene
– Close proximity to Centennial Park and Moore Park Golf Course
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.