Deceased Estate – A blank canvass of boundless potential
169 Crown Street, Darlinghurst
12:00pm _ 12:30pm Sat 13 Apr+Calendar
12:00pm _ 12:30pm Thu 18 Apr+Calendar
12:00pm _ 12:30pm Sat 20 Apr+Calendar
12:00pm _ 12:30pm Thu 25 Apr+Calendar
12:00pm _ 12:30pm Sat 27 Apr+Calendar
12:00pm _ 12:30pm Thu 2 May+Calendar
12:00pm _ 12:30pm Sat 4 May+Calendar
12:00pm _ 12:30pm Thu 9 May+Calendar
12:00pm _ 12:30pm Sat 11 May+Calendar
Offered for the first time in over 33 years. This 178 sqm generous parcel of land presents a rare and exceptional opportunity with bonus loft style one bedroom apartment with double garaging.
Enter through the sandstock brick façade and you are greeted with features reminiscent of the 1800s. Raw brick & sandstone walls, fireplaces, high ceilings, exposed original beams and huge rooms are just a few of the homes historic features which creates a canvass that would welcome a restoration. Create your dream home or investment in a prime location with unlimited potential for significant capitalisation (STCA).
– 4-bedroom terrace + large loft apartment
– Large tandem garage for 2 cars
– Double height ceilings & period features throughout terrace & apartment
– Large master bedroom with balcony & ornate fireplace
– Rear lane access to a fully self-contained loft style apartment with balcony
– Central leafy courtyard
– prized inner city setting footsteps to a world of arts, fashion and entertainment
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.