High-end, North facing apartment designed by SJB
212/17 Danks Street, Waterloo
|Price Guide||Price Guide On Request|
There is a refreshing sense of space, style and natural light in this well thought-out apartment and is perfect for indoor – outdoor enjoyment, bringing a cool classical edge to its industrial surrounds.
Situated in a creative district renowned for its lifestyle attractions, restaurants, cafes , shops and village lifestyle. This apartment truly is a perfect home and investment opportunity.
– Parquetry flooring & Art-Deco cornices
– Floor-to-ceiling windows, north sunlight
– Fully opens to fuse in/outdoor space
– Bedrooms in individual wings with built-ins
– Master with walk-in-robe & ensuite with marble detail
– Smeg stone kitchen, hidden appliances
– Island bench, smart separation of space
– Valuable parking space + storage cage
– Walk-everywhere hub on the city fringe
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.