Available Now - Beautifully Presented One Bedroom Apartment in Perfect Location!
705/172 Riley Street, Darlinghurst
|Price Guide||$495 Per Week|
This large one bedroom apartment in the ‘Liberty’ warehouse conversion metres from Oxford Street has ample space and close city views in a thriving location. High ceilings enhance the sense of space and light throughout,t he apartment makes an ideal city pad near cafes, shops, bars and transport, and only a short walk through Hyde Park into the CBD.
– Large kitchen with plenty of storage
– Combined living / dining area
– King size bedroom with walk in wardrobe
– Modern bathroom with internal laundry
– Huge communal rooftop terrace with BBQ area and city views
– Available Now for 6 – 12 months lease
The Area – Darlinghurst
Once a slum and red light district, Darlinghurst has emerged as one of Sydney’s most sought-after postcodes. Trendy cafés, off-beat hole-in-the-walls, an eclectic bar scene and the Sydney Mardi Gras is all balanced out by the prestigious medical corridor, world-class museums and prestigious private schools. One thing’s for sure, Darlinghurst loves to entertain, day and night.
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.