Studio with Harbour Bridge Views
405/18 Bayswater Road, Potts Point
|Price Guide||Price Guide On Request|
Open by private appointment only
Enjoying a prized eastern suburbs lifestyle in the heart of Potts Point with everything you need at your doorstep this ready-made studio apartment is set in an area that endures high rental demand because of it’s unrivaled location. Presenting an excellent choice for the first home-buyers or the savvy Investor.
Situated in a secure landmark Art Deco complex, the ‘Manor’, this apartment has been renovated with a fluid indoor/outdoor layout that basks in natural light captured through tall balcony doors with stunning city & harbor views .
– West facing with stunning Harbour Bridge views
– Open plan lounge/ dining with large enclosed balcony
– Sleek galley style kitchen with gas cooking
– Modern bathroom with internal laundry
– Oak engineered timber floors
– Communal rooftop terrace with vast city views
– Tightly held building has been beautifully restored by Marchese partners
– Stylish facade with security intercom & level lift access
– Everything you need at your doorstep including popular cafés, restaurants, Rushcutters Bay Park, the farmers market and Kings Cross Train Station. This superb oversized
New York style studio is an excellent choice for the first home-buyers or the savvy Investor.
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.