Spacious & stylish inner-city home with landmark Harbour views
502/200 Campbell Street, Darlinghurst
|Price Guide||Price Withheld|
Private & peaceful, this exquisite North facing home with smart and contemporary interiors offers great in/outdoor flow. Spread over one level this stunning inner-city home opens up to a large terrace that captures commanding city skyline views from the Sydney Harbour Bridge to the Harbour.
Enjoy a low maintenance lifestyle being in a blue chip, walk-to-everywhere location that is famed for its trendy urban lifestyle attractions, vibrant bars, eclectic cafes and loved for it’s proximity to the CBD.
– North facing open plan living/dining area, sun drenched entertaining balcony
– Modern gas kitchen with stone benches and breakfast bar
– Generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Tiled bathroom, separate internal laundry & aircon
– Large secure side by side undercover parking for 2 cars
– Set in the highly sought ‘Vivere’, a secure & well-maintained complex
– Pool, gym, and a huge roof terrace with panoramic views to Opera House
– Offering the potential of a substantial rental yield, security access
– Metres to Crown Street cafes, Oxford Street boutiques, transport
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.