Charming Art Deco apartment in convenient location
16/227 Crown Street, Darlinghurst
Located in the vibrant Darlinghurst Arts and entertainment precinct, and commanding a coveted top floor position within the charming, Art Deco, “Royal Court” building, is this light, airy, north-east facing apartment. Set in a secure block of just 21, freshly painted throughout, and offering a stylish blend of charm, comfort & convenience. Complimented by an expansive rooftop garden and moments to the delights of Darlinghurst, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
– Charming Art Deco & well maintained building
– Open plan living and dining bathed in natural light
– King size bedroom with large windows offering leafy & district outlooks
– Original kitchen & bathroom with bathtub
– Renovate and value add
– 2.9m High ceilings, Timber floorboards & ornate picture rails
– ‘Magnetite’ soundproofing/ double glazing
– Access to common rooftop with stunning city and harbour views
– Metres from trendy cafes, iconic bars, and popular restaurants
– Moments from thriving Oxford Street, Hyde Park, CBD, transport and cycleways
– Wonderful opportunity for an investor, couple or professional
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.