Original Free-Standing House with R3 Zoning on 460sqm of land
28 Vicar Street, Coogee
|Price Guide||Price On Request|
A rare and exciting opportunity exists to purchase this original free-standing house, occupying 460sqm of land with R3 zoning in a premier beachside location.
Offered for the first time in over 50 years, this property is generously proportioned and is patiently awaiting a transformation. It presents unlimited potential and boundless possibilities to re-create/rebuild a contemporary family home or capitalise on its development potential (STCA).
Stroll down the cul-de-sac and you are literally amongst the village shops, cafés, transport and just footsteps to the sand & surf.
– R3 zoning, FSR 0.9:1, Height Limit – 12m
– Amazing beachside location at the end of a cul-de-sac
– Potential ocean views from 1st & 2nd storey (STCA)
– Potential for parking (STCA)
– Original interiors, soaring ceilings, ornate fireplaces
– Well scaled bedrooms, bathroom with bath/shower
– Sunbathed backyard, front lawn, and gardens
– Scope to re-create modern family home/redevelopment (STCA)
– Everything that Coogee has to offer at your doostep – Coogee Beach, cafe’s, eateries, and Coogee Oval.
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.