Introducing 3-bedroom Quality Victorian Terrace in Perfect Location
282 PALMER STREET, Darlinghurst
|Price Guide||$1050 Per Week|
11:00am _ 11:15am Sat 31 Oct+Calendar
INSPECTION: Saturday 31 October 2020, 11:00 AM – 11:15 AM
AGENT: Mary 0477 557 778
Well maintained Victorian 4 Level renovated terrace located in a residential tree-lined street in the heart of Darlinghurst, close to Taylor Square and a short walk to Museum station and Hyde Park.
– The lower ground level comprises a spacious ‘open plan’ 30sqm lounge/living or bedroom/lounge and under stairs storage, a kitchenette, shower/vanity, separate toilet, external laundry and a garden courtyard.
– The entry-level comprises a large kitchen/dining and living area leading out to a garden terrace.
– The first level comprises of a large master bedroom with wooden floorboards/fitted wardrobes and French doors that lead out to the balcony. It also includes a bathroom with a double shower and bath and a separate toilet.
– The second level is an attic conversion comprising a double-sized bedroom with wooden floorboards/fitted wardrobe and under eave storage space. The floorboards throughout the house have been recently sanded and varnished.
– Wrought iron/steel security gates cover all entry points to the front and rear for added peace of mind.
The Area – Darlinghurst
Once a slum and red-light district, Darlinghurst has emerged as one of Sydney’s most sought-after postcodes. Trendy cafés, off-beat hole-in-the-walls, an eclectic bar scene, and the Sydney Mardi Gras is all balanced out by the prestigious medical corridor, world-class museums, and prestigious private schools. One thing’s for sure, Darlinghurst loves to entertain, day and night.
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.