Introducing a Quality Victorian Two Bedroom Terrace in Perfect Location
282 PALMER STREET, Darlinghurst
|Price Guide||$800 Per Week|
INSPECT: Saturday 15 August 2020, 12:45 PM – 1:00 PM
AGENT: Alina 0455 222 352
Well maintained Victorian 3 Level renovated terrace located in a residential tree-lined street in the heart of Darlinghurst close to Taylor Square and a short walk to Museum station and Hyde Park.
– Master bedroom with quality built-in wardrobes which has direct access via double doors to a recently restored sunny balcony.
– Second bedroom is an attic conversion running front to back of the property, the room also has an air conditioner, a quality built in wardrobe and additional under eave storage
– Recently sanded and varnished wooden floors
– Enter into tiled open plan kitchen and living area
– Kitchen includes ample cupboard space with gas stove and dishwasher
– Generously sized tiled bathroom that includes shower, bath and wash basin and a separate room for the toilet.
– Terrace facing into the rear of the garden
– Gas bills and water usage are included in the rent
Available Now for Inspection
The Area – Darlinghurst
Once a slum and red light district, Darlinghurst has emerged as one of Sydney’s most sought-after postcodes. Trendy cafés, off-beat hole-in-the-walls, an eclectic bar scene and the Sydney Mardi Gras is all balanced out by the prestigious medical corridor, world-class museums and prestigious private schools. One thing’s for sure, Darlinghurst loves to entertain, day and night.
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.