2 Bedroom Apartment in Award Winning Block
36D/356-368 George Street, Waterloo
|Price Guide||Price Guide On Request|
Positioned in the tightly held ‘George & Allen’ complex, the property enjoys all the lifestyle convenience that living in Waterloo has to offer with the added bonus of its award winning design.
Spread over 95sqm this property ticks all the boxes; North facing with an abundance of natural light, large terrace for entertaining, open plan living areas, modern kitchen & bathroom, bedrooms with built ins & master with ensuite. It is even further enhanced by its great position that’s just a few minutes’ walk to Green Square station, East Village, Danks St and city transport including the upcoming Metro train line.
– Multi-award winning complex designed by Turner Architects with interior design by Hecker Guthrie
– North facing aspect, timber flooring & high exposed concrete ceilings
– Over-sized north facing balcony offers all day sunlight, great for entertaining
– End of row apartment with windows on north and east
– Wide-plank timber flooring & high exposed concrete ceilings
– Open plan living & dining with ample custom cabinetry/storage
– SMEG and Fisher & Paykle stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, integrated dishwasher
– Bedroom with built in robes, Master with en-suite
– Secure car space on title plus underground visitor parking & bike storage
– Exceptionally landscaped and maintained security complex
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.