Light Filled One Bedroom in Fantastic Location
C35/356 George Street, Waterloo
|Price Guide||$600 Per Week|
Positioned in the tightly held ‘George & Allen’ complex, the property enjoys all the lifestyle convenience that living in Waterloo has to offer with the added bonus of its award winning design. It is even further enhanced by its great position that’s just a few minutes’ walk to Green Square station, East Village, Danks St and city transport including the upcoming Metro train line.
– Timber flooring & high exposed concrete ceilings
– Over-sized balcony offers all day sunlight, great for entertaining
– Wide-plank timber flooring & high exposed concrete ceilings
– Open plan living & dining with ample custom cabinetry/storage
– Bedroom with built in robes
– Exceptionally landscaped and maintained security complex
The Area – Waterloo
Waterloo is an inner-city neighbourhood that’s full of juxtapositions. Fast emerging as a stylish address, Waterloo is situated on the edge of expansive Moore Park. Warehouse cafés, art galleries and designer stores are becoming the norm in a neighbourhood that still has echoes of its industrial, working-class past.
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.