The ultimate blank canvass
367 South Dowling Street, Darlinghurst
|Price Guide||Price On Request|
Patiently awaiting a creative transformation, this 5m wide fronted terrace is situated on a 100sqm parcel of land and presents a superb lifestyle opportunity. Featuring a traditional terrace layout with separate living & kitchen areas, 4 bedrooms and private courtyard with rear lane access from Sims Street offering potential for parking (STCA).
Located on a beautiful tree-lined street and enjoying the very best of inner city living, this terrace is ultimately a blank canvas ready to be transformed into something befitting its fashionable urban village setting.
– Scope to completely redesign & create a unique inner city home (STCA)
– 5m wide frontage & 100sqm of land
– Retaining a traditional terrace layout & high ceilings
– Master bedroom with balcony
– Rear courtyard
– Rear lane access from Sims Street
– Potential for parking (STCA)
– Scope to renovate & value add (STCA)
– Convenient walk to everywhere inner-city location
– Cafes on the street, Moore Park & Centennial Park close by
– Vibrant location with spectrum of bars/restaurants to explore
– Easily connect with bus services, light rail and cycle-ways
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.