Large studio in desirable city fringe location
13/37-51 Foster Street, Surry Hills
On a one way street in an urban enclave, just footsteps to the vibrant cafe and bar culture of Surry Hills & Darlinghurst is this boutique security building of just 22 apartments. Set on level 3, this large, bright, airy and desirably low maintenance 34sqm studio with Juliette balcony presents a superb opportunity for investors or first homeowners alike. With its spacious open plan layout, it offers you the opportunity to convert into a one bedroom apartment.
– Large external sliding door to juliette balcony with sunny aspect
– Open plan gas kitchen
– Mirrored built in robes
– Internal laundry & Reverse cycle ducted A/C
– Opportunity to value-add
– Large lock up storage in basement
– Intercom and lift access
– Secure building, communal courtyard
– Well-positioned with only a 10-minute walk to the city with a solid rental return
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.