Stylish Victorian Terrace in Prized Location
387 South Dowling Street, Darlinghurst
A traditional Victorian façade sets the classical tone to this highly functional inner-city home with plenty of indoor/outdoor flow.
Situated on a beautiful tree-lined street and set upon 110sqm of land, the home offers a conventional terrace layout with four bedrooms, separate living area, an eat in kitchen that flows onto an outdoor courtyard with separate laundry room & bathroom, as well as a valuable large carport which is accessible from Flemings Lane.
Recently having undergone renovations to unite period elegance with a sophisticated contemporary aesthetic. This ultra-convenient property is located just moments to many of Sydney’s most popular shops, restaurants, cafes, schools, parks, stadiums, and excellent public transport.
– Traditional terrace layout over two levels
– 4 bedrooms, master with built-in-robes, balcony & fireplace
– Secure off Street parking from Flemings Lane
– Period features throughout, high ceilings, two fireplaces & period arches
– Heritage rich setting in Darlinghurst’s arts and entertainment hub
– Central Inner City location, easy access to the harbour, beaches and parklands
– Walk to Crown Street’s dining hub and Paddington boutiques to a world of arts, fashion and entertainment
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.