Sunny N-Facing with Landmark Views
607/389 Bourke Street, Surry Hills
|Price Guide||Price Guide $500,000|
12:00pm _ 12:30pm Sat 31 Oct+Calendar
Set above the buzz of Taylor square, on the sixth floor of a heritage listed art-deco building, is this beautiful, north-facing, light filled apartment. In a neat and tidy condition throughout, it features high ornate ceilings, bright interiors and large windows boasting expansive city and district views.
Offering the perfect blend of location and lifestyle in the heart of famed Surry Hills where all amenities are at your doorstep.
This apartment presents a wonderful opportunity to secure an inner-city home or investment.
– North-Facing with landmark & district views
– Large windows offer natural light & airflow
– High ceilings with period features
– Airy bathroom with bath & shower
– Manhattan style art-deco block with grand entry foyer
– Security building with intercom & level lift access
– Shared laundry facilities
– Situated in a strong rental precinct
– A perfect inner-city home/ investment in a cosmopolitan setting
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.