Spacious Inner City Studio with Potential
909/389 Bourke Street, Surry Hills
|Price Guide||Price Guide On Request|
10:45am _ 11:15am Sat 25 May+Calendar
Located on the top floor of a landmark, Art-Deco building is this generous sized 32sqm studio in a neat and tidy condition and offers scope to further capitalise and potentially convert into a 1 bedroom apartment. East facing it has plenty of natural light throughout whilst offering treetop and city views, this is the perfect blend of location and lifestyle in the heart of famed Surry Hills where all amenities are at your doorstep.
– Top floor setting on level 9 with security intercom and level lift access
– Separate sleeping alcove, potential to turn into a 1 bedroom apartment
– High ceilings and an east aspect, superb natural light/airflow
– Renovated bathroom and kitchen
– Manhattan style Art Deco block on the corner of Campbell St
– The fully upgraded heritage-listed building, grand entry foyer
– A perfect inner city pad or investment in a cosmopolitan setting
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.