Raw & Rare Opportunity
6 Waterloo Street, Surry Hills
|Price Guide||Price Withheld|
City fringe warehouse with multiple uses presents a great opportunity for an owner occupier, or investor to capitalise on a freehold warehouse.
Situated in a vibrant city fringe enclave neighbouring the CBD, it is metres to Oxford & Crown Street and offers huge potential to revamp, recreate or rebuild (STCA), it is situated on 162sqm of land & features high ceilings with exposed beams, NYC style apartment living with separate self-contained studio and a 3 car garage.
– A rare freehold warehouse over two floors
– Offering multiple lettings/usages
– High ceilings & exposed beams
– Wide frontage
– 3 car garage
– Zoned R1, FSR 1.5:1, HOB 9.9m
– 128sqm of land approx.
– Scope to further update (STCA)
– A lapsed DA approval for a 3rd level
– Within close proximity to Central Station, Newly constructed Sydney Light Rail, Crown Street, Oxford Street, Elizabeth Street and Sydney CBD
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.