GRAND & GRACIOUS CHARACTER FILLED VICTORIAN TERRACE SET 280 SQM ON LAND
643 South Dowling Street, Surry Hills
– Featuring magnificent preserved detailed period features throughout
– Accommodating 6 varied sized bedrooms
– Spacious formal living & dining room divided by impressive exposed original cedar doors
– 3 original bathrooms, 2 sunrooms, main overlooking Moore Park. Handy external laundry, huge sunny and private courtyard
– Enjoying a sunny East facing aspect with a 7.5mtre width
– Features include very high ornate ceilings, 3 marble fireplaces, exposed cedar doors, architraves, skirting boards & staircase.
– Wide and inviting entrance vestibule original forged detailed metal lacework
– Additional features include valuable tandem garage via Parkham St
“An outstanding opportunity to restore back to its former glorious grandeur in the ever popular Surry Hills locale”
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.