Charming Californian Bungalow on 823sqm
74 Primrose Avenue, Rosebery
|Price Guide||Price Guide On Request|
Without a doubt this 1930’s Californian bungalow is arguably the best house set in a peaceful and desirable dress circle location.
Positioned on a sunny elevated level 823sqm block with an incredible 21m frontage that features a wide side driveway and beautifully landscaped gardens. Offering a unique feeling of a private street entry and direct park access from the rear of the property.
This charming bungalow is a wonderful reflection of a bygone era featuring lead light windows, high ornate ceilings, polished timber floors, traditional fireplace & original tessellated tiles featured on the front verandah and main bathroom. Lovingly restored original home with a meticulous renovation paying tribute to the homes architectural linage whilst providing room for modern day living.
Offering all the hallmarks of a forever family home. This unique opportunity is desperately sought but seldom found.
– Freestanding, 823sqm with a wide 21m frontage
– Charming Bungalow with original character features
– Large landscaped front & back yard
– Paved outdoor entertaining area spans the width of the block
– Intimate north facing courtyard
– Loungeroom with traditional feature fireplace & bay window
– Separate and spacious lounge, family & dining rooms
– Four large bedrooms, main with en-suite
– Separate internal laundry room with toilet
– Single car garage & off-street parking
– Rear back gate opens to Crete Reserve Park
– Family friendly setting, short walk to the Cannery cafes & restaurants
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.