Charming Home with Idyllic Gardens
8 Nelson Street, Randwick
Providing the complete offering of comfort & style in the highly sought suburb of Randwick. This beautiful home offers a well thought out & spacious floorplan that effortlessly blends period character features with a stylish modern finish and seamlessly combines indoor & outdoor living & entertaining areas.
Positioned in a highly coveted pocket on the border of Randwick and Coogee. It is a short walk to Coogee Beach, is close to local schools, parks, hospitals, and abundant transport services throughout Sydney.
– Retains period charm with high ornate ceilings, two fireplaces & timber floors
– Period front porch overlooking the front sun soaked courtyard
– Open plan interiors connects the living , dining, kitchen & outdoors areas
– Lounge with gas fireplace and high ornate ceilings
– Three well-sized bedrooms, master with built-in robe
– North-East facing tiered lush backyard with side access
– Large covered courtyard offers room to entertain or dine alfresco
– Large gas appointed kitchen with stone benchtops
– Neat main bathroom with internal laundry
– Opportunity for growing family to extend (STCA)
– Short stroll to ‘The Spot’, schools, hospitals & Randwick Ritz
– Five minute drive from the thriving culture of Coogee & Randwick
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.