Oxford’s asset management division provides a holistic approach to managing a wide range of assets
…including apartments, terraces, boarding houses, shopping centres, large office complexes, retail, industrial and commercial holdings.
This division operates the latest property management system to maximise income, minimise expenses and facilitate high occupancy rates for discerning clients. The team’s exceptional industry knowledge, negotiation skills and commercial expertise, positions Oxford as the preferred option for clients requiring superior asset management advice. These qualities have helped the division achieve outstanding results for clients.
An extensive range of services are provided for commercial clients including:
- Leasing and sales (CBD, metropolitan and bulky goods)
- Project leasing and sales
- Tenancy layout and mix
- Retail management
- Asset management plans
- Annual budgets and forecasts
- Customising management reporting and document management
- Coordinating leasing agents
- Rental collection, arrears control and lease administration
- Tenant liaison (including regular tenant meetings)
- Expenditure management in accordance with budgets
- Reviewing statutory assessments with recommendations for objection Oxford’s attentive and proactive approach to asset management has helped thousands of clients achieve high returns on their assets.