Contemporary two bedroom apartment located in the Arthouse Complex Available now
28/2-6 Danks Street, Waterloo
|Price Guide||$700 Per Week|
The ARTHOUSE complex delivers an innovative take on urban living with design cues derived from a fusion of historic references and visionary contemporary designs. Offering a complementary combination of natural materials, modern finishes and a seamless indoor-outdoor floorplans.
– Light filled Apartments with generous living, dining & kitchen area’s
– High-end kitchens with stone bench tops & Integrated Mielé gas appliances
– Large rooms with custom built-ins
– Bathrooms are stunning, with features & finishes that complement the industrial theme
– Cross ventilation & ducted split air-conditioning
– Ambient communal rooftop with sweeping district views
– Secure undercover parking
– Security building with lifts, intercom access & visitor parking
– Set in the heart of design/café hub + 10 mins to the CBD
– ARTHOUSE has been awarded with the Green Star Energy Smart rating
Immersed amongst renowned galleries, furniture, design stores, eateries and restaurants ARTHOUSE is situated in the heart of Waterloo & you will enjoy the best of city fringe living. Explore vibrant neighbouring villages of Surry Hills, Redfern and Alexandria, or use Waterloo train station to commute to anywhere.
Available now for 6- 12 month lease
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.